Monday, May 28, 2012

Lit vs Beatles

I heard a mashup by Wolverhampton, UK's mashup-mixer 'No Saturday Night Surgery' NsNs of Lit singing 'My Own Worst Enemy' over the Beatles' 'Nowhere Man'. I love his mix but I wanted it longer, so I mixed up this version that I didn't release till now. 'My Own Nowhere Man' (Lit vs The Beatles) Listen 1 Listen 2 I did release a reverse mix version last year with the Beatles singing 'Nowhere Man' over Lit's 'My Own Worst Enemy'on my INTENSE PSYCHEDELIA 6 album. Here it is as a single. 13-My Own Worst Nowhere Man (The Beatles vs Lit) Listen 1 Listen 2 Thanks to NsNs for inspiration & satisfaction. Be sure & check his mixes out.

No comments:

Pete Shelley vs Modestep

I Don't Know What Sunlight Is ( Pete Shelley vs Modestep ) 1986 Synth Pop vs 2019 Dubstep. Mashed just for you. Link in comments.